It would be my privilege to provide my services on your Wedding Day. I am an authorised marriage celebrant and I am committed to ensuring your ceremony is unique to you as a couple, and to ensure this day will become a cherished memory into the future. A full extravaganza for 500, a stylish ceremony for a few, a romantic elopement for two? Lake Macquarie, Newcastle, Hunter Valley vineyards, Port Stephens or Central Coast beaches, waterfront on a cliff top next to a lighthouse. This is the place for your perfect local or destination wedding.
Your ceremony should reflect who you are as a couple. It can be as long or short as you like, it can be formal, semi formal, private or casual; this is your special day, let's make it amazing together. There are many different options for ceremonies to celebrate your marriage; you can opt for traditional, modern, classic or a special theme the choice is yours.
As your celebrant I will work with you to design a ceremony that reflects your life and your relationship. There are also different rituals that can be incorporated into your service, symbolising your union ie: sand ceremony to signify the blending of lives and family's, a wedding ring warming ritual, my favourite the hand fastening and many others that I can provide guidance on.
The benefit of selecting a Marriage Celebrant for your wedding is that you are not restricted to where your wedding can take place. Weddings can take place anywhere, anytime 24/7 365 days a year. You may choose to have your ceremony at a chapel, in a park, at the beach, on a farm, in your own back yard, lakeside, in the vineyards or many other beautiful locations. Whatever the venue I will ensure your ceremony is perfect for this location. I can also provide a list of beautiful venues for the perfect local or perfect destination wedding for your ceremony.
- Under the Marriage Act 1961 there are certain obligations as a couple intending to get married that you must meet prior to a marriage ceremony being conducted. I will guide you through all aspects of the legal requirements to allow you to be stress free and enjoy every minute of this exciting time.
- A Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) needs to be lodged with me no more than eighteen months and no less than one month and one day prior to your wedding date. I will provide you with this form.
- You will need to organise two witnesses both over the age of 18 years, who will sign the official documents.
- To marry you must be over the age of 18 years (if this is not the case, please contact me regarding legal requirements).
- I will need to sight certain documentation before the marriage can take place. Both parties will need an original birth certificate. If born outside of Australia your passport will be satisfactory.
- If either party has been previously married, you must provide evidence of the termination in the form Certificate of Divorce or equivalent (if divorced) or a full Death Certificate (if widowed).
- Under the Marriage Act 1961 prior to your wedding both of you will be required to sign a declaration, stating that you believe there is no legal impediment to the marriage between yourself and your partner.
If you would like to meet me for an obligation free chat about your special day, click the contact me button and complete the enquiry form. Your interest is much appreciated.